Cleanliness and safety have always been a priority for us at La Bella Cabina. Guests constantly leave comments about how clean the cabin and property is when they arrive. Just a quick note to let you know that during this time we are going the extra distance by doing the following:
- We build in a full day between guests so that we can spend extra time getting the cabin ready for you!
- We always clean with masks on to protect ourselves and our next guests.
- We wipe everything down with either a bleach solution or bleach wipes. We also provide bleach wipes under the kitchen sink for your continued safety.
- Between guests, we change ALL linens, including duvet and decorative pillow covers. We have multiples of everything so you are never using the same pillows or blankets as our previous guests.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect the jacuzzi each time.
- Finally, we screen all guests and ask them to not visit if they are feeling ill or are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat.
If you have any questions concerning any of the above, please let us know. We also ask that you be sensitive to our Jenner friends and neighbors. Please wear your mask when you visit our local businesses and when you are unable to keep a safe social distance.
Enjoy your stay 🙂
Lila & Jeff